Jing, in Chinese medicine, means spirit or essence. That’s the inspiration behind my approach — holistically connecting with your pet in ways that nourish their physical health and emotional well-being.
I’ve been connecting with animals in a Jing way since I was knee-high to the family St. Bernard. My home was full of cats, dogs, chameleons…even snakes. I grew up surrounded by pets, training dogs and showing horses. For the last two decades, I’ve been rescuing boxers — Higgins, Rilla, Oscar, and now, Boulou.
- Attended the Northwest School of Animal Massage
- Nationally certified small animal acupressure practitioner
- Member of Pet Sitters International
- Insured through Pet Sitters Associates
- Completed pet first aid and CPR classes